Common Questions

Call us, we drop a skip at the location you specify, you waste it up, we remove. In a jiffy your waste problem is solved.???

Typically you get to keep the skip for a week. This is not cut in stone, though, other arrangements can be negotiated.???

Different options??? 

12 months – permanent option????

Normally within the hour, depending on the availability of a skip.???

There is a maximum fill line marked on the inside of the skip. Please do not overload the skip. Keep in mind that the load must be level. Our skips are 2 cubic meter and can carry a maximum load of 2 tons.  ????

driver delivers skip, wait for an hour while you load and remove directly instead of coming back later. labour saving and no bin sitting at your property for a long period

Types of Waste we do NOT Remove

Some types of waste have to be treated in special ways thus cannot be mixed with other waste. Such wastes have to be removed and transported by recycling companies or companies holding the necessary licenses.

  • Electrical appliances and equipment such as fridges, dishwashers, washing machines, etc. has to be removed by recycling companies or you can drop such items at a recycling facility.
  • Electronic wastes or e-wastes are broken or outdated electronic apparatus such as TVs, video tapes, cell phones, microwaves, gaming consoles, etc. These items may contain mercury, arsenic and even cadmium, all hazardous to people as well as the environment. You should hand your e-waste over to a company which deals in these particular wastes.
  • Tyres are non-biodegradable and should be recycled and not lying in dumps.
  • Batteries (including car batteries) contain metals and chemicals – high traces of lead which are hazardous and should not be mixed with other waste.
  • Fluorescent lighting tubes as well as energy saving bulbs contain mercury and should be handled as hazardous waste.
  • Medical waste presents a high risk of infection and contamination and must therefore be handled by licensed firms.
  • Gas cylinders – a license is needed to remove or transport gas cylinders.
  • Asbestos is very dangerous and may only be removed by a specialist asbestos removal contractor.
  • Hazardous waste such as paints, solvents, liquids, fuel, chemical compounds. You need a license for the removal, transportation and disposal of these.
Scroll to Top